Horanet guides you for implementing a coherent transport policy on your territory. Thanks to GO-Transport, an innovative fare collection system that ensures contactless communication between equipment and different format.
GO-Transport allows to fit in with the SmartCity approach and incorporates the Daily Life Card.
Unlike the traditional “Card-centric” transport ticketing system, Horanet offers a solution based on the user account:
✓ Works with different formats (smart card, mobile phone, bank card, etc.)
✓ Changing to a paperless and contactless system
The central system includes subsystems manageable from its software:
The validator: it is connected or not to the console, and integrates a functionality “point of sales”.
Ticket selling :
- Sales in the bus: It consists in supplying the driver with a stock of different format, completing his possible float.
- Ticket on demand: the ticket can be sold by the driver’s console, by ticket machine, or by transport agency.
The ground validator software operates on the same general principles as the on-board validator.
At the time the system reads the format, it checked the validity by look up into the ticketing central server (green signal means an authorised access and red spot a forbidden one). If the access is authorised, the validator orders the opening to the secondary equipment. The validator has a contactless card reader and a barcode scanner.
- By as simplified Point of Sale Terminal
- By a card creation console at school
- By a self-service reloading station
- By sales in transport agency
- By a ticket machine
- By an online store, etc.
Our system manages the clearing house and the revenues distribution.
The system records the transactions and calculates at the end of the session the difference between the amounts received, collected and those which need to be adjusted between the operators.
It is only an information flow management. Operators have the sovereignty to manage their financial flows.
The clearinghouse centralises all financial flows as well as the management of the information flows relating to the use of the network. Then, it calculates the allocation amounts for the operators.
- Data are updated in real time on the management server.
- Only the data stored locally (autonomous mode) are automatically re-loaded to the server as soon as the network connection is operational.
- Operational Assistance and Traveler Information Systems (OATIS): A bi-directional interface based on a system that locates precisely the bus.
- An accounting software
- A violation processing software
- Our application meets QGis standard and has connectors with GIS (geographic information systems).
FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS, THE HORANET GROUP MOBILISES ITS R&D TEAM WITH THE AIM OF CREATING TOMORROW’S SOLUTION FOR COLLECTIVITIES.