GO-Green is a modular tool for managing waste collection from the upper loading area to the lower loading area. Thanks to innovative access control and guarding terminals, our solution enables you to efficiently manage flows, inputs, and removal of dumpsters.
GO-Green gives you information such as:
✓ Deposits by type of waste, by volume or weight
✓ The quantities removed, the rotation rate of dumpsters, etc.
✓ Visits by category of users and per hour
GO-Green has its own invoicing system :
✓ Pre- and post-payment
✓ For several depots and/or accesses
✓ According to certain user categories (especially professionals)
✓ For the whole collectivity protocols
Horanet has developed a software package GO-Green. This management software allows you to follow the access/ Input of the waste recycling centre :
The access terminal is equipped with embedded intelligence and connected in real time to the server hosting GO-Green application. It offers you functions such as :
✓ Barrier opening or not after use of the contactless smart card
✓ Indicators for professional
✓ Traffic counter on upper loading area
All the data are anonymised and saved into GO-Green application. They can be potentially used for statistics, and invoicing.
Horanet had developed the NFC EcoPad, a mobile terminal for the custodian, it allows him:
✓ To input user’s drop-off
✓ To check his profile, his access, his history.
✓ To deliver new smard card
✓ To ask and manage dumpsters rotation
✓ To Report incident/Maintenance etc.
✓ To check access control
- Bar code and RFID microchip Card and access pass embedded on smartphone
- Access control and input drop-off by terminal or/and PDA
- Different access rules depending on the category of users
- Traffic counter
- Request removal for dumpsters
- Monitoring the filling rate
- Use of waste tracking document (BSD)
- Real-time monitoring and user control on all recycling centres
- Profile management ( Private individual, professional)
- Management help from the upper to the lower loading area
- Online payment and invoicing
- User database creation through a web module
FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS, THE HORANET GROUP MOBILISES ITS R&D TEAM WITH THE AIM OF CREATING TOMORROW’S SOLUTION FOR COLLECTIVITIES.